Where Do I Go?

Where Do I Go?

Often it can be confusing knowing where you need to go when dealing with citations or other court related situations.  Below you will find the different divisions of the court and some common examples of what they process: 

Traffic Division

  • Building & Fire Violations
  • Commercial Vehicle Violations
  • Dog Violations
  • Driving Civil Infractions
  • Driver's License Violations
  • Indecent Exposure
  • Marine, Fishing, Hunting, Parks
  • ORV, Moped, Bicycle
  • Parking
  • Registration/Plate Violations
  • Speeding

Criminal Division

  • Assault and Battery
  • Alcohol & Alcohol Related Offenses
  • Disorderly*
  • Domestic Violence
  • Drug Offenses
  • Felony Offenses
  • Retail Fraud
  • Trespassing*

Civil Division

  • Small Claims ($3,000 or less)
  • General Civil ($25,000 or less)
  • Landlord-Tenant Fees 

* Will be handled by the Traffic Division if court date not requested.