Below is a list of the commonly used General Civil forms by the 52nd District Court, 2nd Division - Civil Division.
NOTE: When printing documents, be sure to print all pages in the PDF, every page is needed.
Please bring four (4) copies of each form when filing, including the lease. In addition, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope for each party.
- Demand for Possession, Nonpayment of Rent, Landlord-Tenant-2 pages - DC100a
- Demand for Possession, Damage/Health Hazard to Property, Landlord-Tenant - DC100b
- Notice to Quit to Recover Possession of Property, Landlord-Tenant - DC100c
- Demand for Possession, Termination of Tenancy, Mobile Home Park/Mobile Home Owner (Just-Cause Termination) - DC100d
- Demand for Possession, Termination of Tenancy Due to Unlawful Drug Activity on Premises, Landlord-Tenant - DC100e
- Forfeiture Notice, Land Contract - DC101
- Complaint, Nonpayment of Rent, Landlord-Tenant - DC 102a
- Complaint to Recover Possession of Property, Landlord-Tenant - DC 102c
- Complaint, Termination of Tenancy, Mobile Home Park/Mobile Home Owner (Just-Cause Termination) - DC102d
- Complaint for Possession After Land Contract Forfeiture - DC103
- Summons, Landlord-Tenant/Land Contract-2 page - DC104
- Judgment, Landlord-Tenant - DC105
- Application and Order of Eviction, Landlord-Tenant/Land Contract - DC107
- Motion and Affidavit to Set Aside Default (Civil) - MC99
- Voluntary Dismissal - MC09
- Subpoena, Order to Appear and/or Produce - MC11
- Motion and Affidavit for Installment Payments/To Amend Order for Installment Payments - MC15
- Motion to Set Aside Order for Installment Payments - MC16
- Certificate of Satisfied Judgment - MC17
- Request and Order to Seize Property - MC19
- Motion, Affidavit and Bench Warrant - MC229
- Order for Administrative Closing Due to Bankruptcy - MC300
- Motion and Verification for Alternate Service - MC303
- Order Regarding Alternate Service - MC304
- Order - MC327
- Notice of Judgment Lien - MC94
Additional Landlord Tenant forms can be found at the Michigan Courts Web Site.