MISDEMEANOR tickets, criminal cases and probation fees - click blue box to pay online.
CIVIL INFRACTION tickets - click Tickets? link to pay online.
Thinking about paying a ticket online? Find out how to pay a ticket online, what types of tickets can be paid, and what happens to the personal information you submit. (podcast)
The 52nd District Court - 1st Division has three judges
: Robert Bondy
, Travis Reeds
, and David Law
; and a support staff of over 50 full and part-time employees. The court is comprised of five divisions
- Civil Division handles cases that involve money or damage claims, and landlord/tenant disputes.
- Criminal Division processes paperwork from police departments, state law and ordinance prosecutors. Cases involve misdemeanor offenses, both traffic and non-traffic.
- Probation Division conducts pre-sentence investigations, alcohol assessments, probation supervision, and probation violation hearings.
- Ticket Division deals with citations written by police departments.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, 52/1
District Court invites individuals with disabilities who require special
accommodations to participate in court hearings or other court business
to complete the Request for Accommodations Form
and file it with the court as soon as possible to avoid delays. ADA Coordinator: Alexandra Black - 248-305-6460
to review the ADA Grievance Procedure document.
Language Access Plan
In accordance with the Michigan Supreme
Court Administrative Order 2013-8, the 52nd District Court has
established a Language Access Plan which can be reviewedhere
. If language interpretation services are needed, please contact the coordinator, Paula Hummel - 248-305-6460
In accordance with the Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order 2014-25, the 52nd District Court has established a Videoconferencing procedure.
- To review specific system software/licensing requirements, click here.
- To make a request for a video conference at 52/1 District Court (Novi), please click here.
Local Administrative Orders
to review a list of the 52nd District Court Administrative Orders.