MISDEMEANOR tickets, criminal cases and probation fees - click blue box to pay online.
CIVIL INFRACTION tickets - click Tickets? link to pay online.
Thinking about paying a ticket online? Find out how to pay a ticket online, what types of tickets can be paid, and what happens to the personal information you submit. (podcast)
The 52nd District Court - 1st Division has three judges
: Robert Bondy
, Travis Reeds
, and David Law
; and a support staff of over 50 full and part-time employees. The court is comprised of five divisions
- Civil Division handles cases that involve money or damage claims, and landlord/tenant disputes.
- Criminal Division processes paperwork from police departments, state law and ordinance prosecutors. Cases involve misdemeanor offenses, both traffic and non-traffic.
- Probation Division conducts pre-sentence investigations, alcohol assessments, probation supervision, and probation violation hearings.
- Ticket Division deals with citations written by police departments.
Language Access Plan
In accordance with the Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order 2013-8, the 52nd District Court has established a Language Access Plan which can be reviewedhere
. If language interpretation services are needed, please contact the court at 248-305-6460.Videoconferencing
In accordance with the Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order 2014-25, the 52nd District Court has established a Videoconferencing procedure.
- To review specific system software/licensing requirements, click here.
- To make a request for a video conference at 52/1 District Court (Novi), please click here.