Please read both sides of the citation carefully.
To admit responsibility:
- Determine the amount due by contacting the Traffic Division at 248-647-1141 ext.150.
- If the citation notes an accident, an additional $45 accident fee will apply to the violation.
- The fine schedule is subject to change without notice.
- The fine schedule applies to payments
made prior to court appearance.
- To pay, click on Methods of Payment.
- Contact the Court within 14 days to schedule a hearing. If you do not contact the Court within 14 days, the violation will be due within 14 days.
- If violation is not paid within 14 days, a $45 late fee will be added.
Court Mandatory (CM):
- Appear in court on the date
and time indicated on the ticket.
Failure to Respond:
- May result in a Suspension of driving privileges, additional $45 fine and a bench warrant with additional costs.