Currently No Open Employment
If you wish to submit an application for future consideration, the Court will hold appliciation for 6 months.
Deputy Clerk Job Description:
- Data entry in the Judicial Information System (JIS)
- Provide Court serves to the public, lawyers and law enforcement.
- Answer and respond to telephone calls, emails and faxes.
- Process case documentations.
- File documents and case records.
- Flexible to work in various department.
- Assist with clerical duties in the courtroom.
- Work with Microsoft Office using Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Work as a team serving the Court, judges and magistrates.
- Additional responsibilities may be delegated.
- High school or job related trade school diploma.
- College is a plus.
- Prior court experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Judicial Information System (JIS) experience is a plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure while being respectful.
- Ability to multi-tasking at a fast pace.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to compose letters and e-mails with proper English.
- Must have the ability to learn quickly, follow direction, procedures, policies and laws.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player and work well with co-workers.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- A successful applicant will be finger printed and will need to pass CJIS security clearance before being hired.
48th Judicial District Court
Attn: Human Resources
4280 Telegraph Road
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302-3200