The following forms and information are for use in Oakland County by Court Appointed Attorneys, Guardian Ad Litems, Guardians, or Independent Evaluators NOT appointed through the Indigent Defense Services Office (IDSO). If you were appointed on an adult criminal case through IDSO please submit vouchers using the IDSO form.
Trial Level Voucher - Adult
Appeal Voucher - for use only on appeals from District Court to Circuit Court involving criminal matters; commonly referred to as "Prosecutor Appeals"
Retained Out Verification Notice
Attorney Payment Voucher - Juvenile Form CCFJ 1000 Arraignment Voucher
The vouchers linked above should be emailed individually to Voucher@oakgov.com. To complete the PDF forms you will need to use a viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or a browser that supports the use of fillable forms such as Internet Explorer 11. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for many platforms including mobile devices.
Requests and orders for payment of Court-appointed counsel (vouchers/time sheets) will be returned if:
- An incorrect voucher/time sheet is used. Only the following Oakland County Circuit Court forms will be accepted.
- The attorney does not sign the voucher/time sheet.
- The defendant's name does not appear on the voucher/time sheet.
- The voucher/time sheet does not contain a Prosecutor Order Number. The Circuit Court does not have access to District Court case numbers.
- The Prosecutor Order Number is incorrect.
- The assigned Circuit Court Judge's name is not on the voucher/time sheet. Please do not use the District Court Judge's name or the Visiting Drug Judge's name.
- The case disposition is not stated on the voucher/time sheet. The County does not pay interim fees unless a bench warrant has been issued.
- The voucher/time sheet has been altered.
- Dates of service rendered are not listed on the voucher/time sheet or the attorney uses Xs or check marks instead of dates.
- Adjourned court dates are included on the voucher/time sheet. The County does not pay for motions, pretrials or adjourned court dates. Trial days are paid only if testimony is taken.
- Probation violations and/or YTA revocations are listed on the wrong section of the voucher/time sheet. Please read the voucher/time sheet carefully.
- The request is a double billing.
- All vouchers must have a Vendor ID.
- All vouchers must have the correct date of appointment.
Voucher/time sheets are occasionally returned for reasons not listed here. A written explanation stating the reason will accompany such a voucher/time sheet.
MAACS Statement of Service for Appeals from Circuit Court questions should be directed to MAACS directly at 517-373-8002.
*Please note to complete any of the PDF forms you will need to use a viewer such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or a browser that supports the use of fillable forms such as Internet Explorer 11. Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for many platforms including mobile devices.