NOTE: The Oakland County Courts are now in Phase 4. AO 2021-08 - Plan to Return to Full Capacity - Phase Three is administratively closed.
At this time,
Circuit and Probate Courts are temporarily waiving ALL
Judge On-Line Fees to promote telephone court appearances. Virtual appearance with Zoom may also be available. Check with the chambers of the assigned judge if you wish to use virtual appearance.
Court Orders and Procedures
Michigan Supreme Court
- Michigan Supreme Court Administrative File No. 2020-08
Rescission of Administrative Order Nos. 2020-1, 2020-6, 2020-9, 2020-13, 2020-14, 2020-19, and 2020-21 and Amendments of Rules 2.002, 2.107,2.305, 2.407, 2.506, 2.621, 3.904, 6.006, 6.106, 6.425, 8.110, 9.112, 9.115, and 9.221 of the Michigan Court Rules and Administrative Order No. 2020-17
- Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order 2020-18
- Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order 2020-16
- Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order 2020-12
- Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order 2020-11
- Michigan Supreme Court Administrative Order 2020-10
Additional Emergency Contact Numbers:
Emergency matters involving a civil or criminal case should be efiled and parties should
contact the chambers of the assigned judge in the manner outlined in the assigned
- If your case does not appear in the MiFILE efiling system please email email@example.com to have it added.
- PPO - 248-303-1534
- Friend of the Court - 248-466-2728
- Custody/Parenting Time - 248-466-4863
- Juvenile (delinquency/abuse neglect) - 248-766-7533
- Circuit Civil/Criminal - 248-466-4260
- General email inquiries may be sent to CircuitCourt@oakgov.com
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic - it’s very important that ALL JURORS follow the reporting instructions, located on your Jury Summons, to receive the most updated information available regarding your jury service.
JURORS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK IN THE COURTHOUSE AND MUST BRING THEIR "JURY SUMMONS INSTRUCTIONS" PAPERWORK WITH THE BAR CODE WHEN REPORTING FOR JURY SERVICE.
DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS, WE ASK THAT ONLY JURORS ARRIVE FOR JURY SERVICE. PLEASE DO NOT HAVE FRIENDS OR FAMILY ACCOMPANY YOU WHILE SERVING.
Video Viewing Requests
Video viewing requests have been suspended until further notice. Emergency requests may be sent to the chambers of the assigned judge.
Probate Contact Email Address - For attaching files or documents