At this time,
Circuit and Probate Courts are temporarily waiving ALL
Judge On-Line Fees to promote telephone court appearances.
Court Orders and Procedures
Michigan Supreme Court
Additional Emergency Contact Numbers:
Emergency matters involving a civil or criminal case should be efiled and parties should
contact the chambers of the assigned judge in the manner outlined in the assigned
- If your case does not appear in the MiFILE efiling system please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have it added.
- PPO - 248-464-2907
- Friend of the Court - 248-466-2728
- Custody/Parenting Time - 248-466-4863
- Juvenile (delinquency/abuse neglect) - 248-766-7533
- Circuit Civil/Criminal - 248-466-4260
- General email inquiries may be sent to CircuitCourt@oakgov.com
Oakland County Circuit Court Jury Service is cancelled through February 19, 2021. You do not need to report.
JURORS WITH DATES FEBRUARY 22, 2021
AND LATER - PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR JURY SUMMONS FOR
JURORS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A
MASK IN THE COURTHOUSE AND MUST PROVIDE THEIR “JURY SUMMONS” WHEN ENTERING THE
DUE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING
REQUIREMENTS, WE ASK THAT ONLY JURORS ARRIVE FOR JURY SERVICE. PLEASE DO
NOT HAVE FRIENDS OR FAMILY ACCOMPANY YOU WHILE SERVING.
Video Viewing Requests
Video viewing requests have been suspended until further notice. Emergency requests may be sent to the chambers of the assigned judge.
Probate Contact Email Address - For attaching files or documents