At this time,
Circuit and Probate Courts are temporarily waiving ALL
Judge On-Line Fees to promote telephone court appearances.
Court Orders and Procedures
Michigan Supreme Court
Emergency matters involving a civil or criminal case should be efiled and parties should
contact the chambers of the assigned judge in the manner outlined in the assigned
- If your case does not appear in the MiFILE efiling system please email email@example.com to have it added.
Additional Emergency Contact Numbers:
Effective March 24, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. through May 1st, 2020 5:00 p.m., the Sixth Circuit Court - Family Division is hearing limited matters to protect the health and safety of the public.
Custody and Parenting Time During the COVID-19 Outbreak
Personal Protection Orders
- During the COVID-19 Emergency Petitions for Personal Protection Orders are to be emailed to PPO@oakgov.com. Go to
Michigan Legal Help to Complete PPO Petition. In addition include your Verified Statement and if you have a child with the respondent the
Parenting Time Worksheet.
All forms MUST be signed by petitioner. For information on signing a petition saved as a PDF visit
Call 248-897-2698 for
questions about the PPO forms.
Call 248-464-2907 if you have questions ONLY after a judge has
granted your PPO request. The PPO office staff cannot tell you the status of a pending PPO petition nor why a PPO request was denied.
Staff cannot give legal advice.
- PPO - 248-464-2907
- Friend of the Court - 248-466-2728
- Custody/Parenting Time - 248-466-4863
- Juvenile (delinquency/abuse neglect) - 248-766-7533
- Circuit Civil/Criminal - 248-466-4260
- General email inquiries may be sent to CircuitCourt@oakgov.com
Oakland County Circuit and Probate Courts will have
NO JURORS REPORTING FOR JURY SELECTION THROUGH June 22, 2020.
FOR ALL OTHER JURORS WITH JURY SELECTION DATES STARTING WITH June 23, 2020 AND LATER, YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON YOUR JURY SUMMONS REGARDING JURY REPORTING.
Video Viewing Requests
Video viewing requests have been suspended until further notice. Emergency requests may be sent to the chambers of the assigned judge.
Probate Contact Email Address - For attaching files or documents