Notice: October 2019 - E-Service of Case Evaluation Summaries
Effective December 1, 2019, mandatory e-service
of Case Evaluation Summaries. Please note that you should deselect File,
allowing for Service only, and add the evaluators and ADR emails per the
instructions included in the Case Evaluation Notice. Contact Case
Management Office for questions at 248-858-0350.
Oakland County's eFiling is now hosted by
MiFILE (powered by TrueFiling), where court documents of the 6th Judicial Circuit Court shall be eFiled. For Customer Care/Technical Support powered by Truefiling please
email them or contact 1-855-959-8868. For Oakland County Clerk's Office eFiling assistance please contact 248-452-8643.
Below are a few notable changes to the new MiFILE:
- Every filer must register. A filer can "connect" with other users to file on behalf of others, to share filing history, and to share payment accounts.
- If Service is selected during file submission, service on the selected parties is made at the time of submission. The system will generate a Proof of Service document that will be filed into the court file.
- Payment is applied to the filer's credit card at the time of submission - if a document is rejected, the payment will be refunded.
- The submitted date will appear as the "received for filing" time stamped date of the document.
- Filings that are submitted up to 11:59 pm will be accepted as of that business day. Filings submitted after 11:59 pm on a Friday, or a weekend, or if submitted on a holiday, will be accepted the following business day.
- Statutory document filing fees are subject to a credit card transaction fee up to 3% - all other documents will not be charged any fees.
For more information regarding MiFILE, see the frequently asked questions below or visit the
Important eFiling Information:
If you need access to a computer or scanner to participate with eFiling, please visit the Oakland County Clerk's E-Services Center, located in the courthouse next to the County Clerk's Office.
Frequently Asked Questions