The Citizens Alliance for the Oakland County Probate and Circuit Courts is an organization that was created in 1991 to advance community involvement in the improvement of the court system. Its members are comprised of a diverse group of dynamic leaders from various public and private agencies, organizations and businesses.
The mission of the Citizens Alliance is to educate the community regarding Court resources and services. The Citizens Alliance welcomes the community's input on concerns and issues requiring the Court's attention. In turn, the Citizens Alliance works toward assisting the Court in making necessary advancements for the enhancement of the public that it services.
The Citizens Alliance invites the public to participate in its meetings which are held quarterly.
If you would like to participate in projects and other activities, the following volunteer opportunities are currently available, please call 248-858-0296.
- Click [HERE]
for a brief description of the below Citizens Alliance Sponsored Projects
Citizens Alliance Membership Committee and Subcommittees
- Removing the Mysteries of Probate Court
- Basic Training for Guardians
- Basic Training for Conservators
- Speakers Bureau
- Juvenile Court: A reality Check Videotape
- Human Resource Directory
- Michigan Directory of Juvenile Programs
- The Citizens Alliance Committee is comprised of several different subcommittees that members and the public are welcome to join. For a brief overview, click [HERE]