- Appointed to the Oakland County Circuit Court in August 2021 becoming the second African American male to serve on the Sixth Circuit Bench.
- Elected to the Oakland County Circuit Court in November 2022.
- Graduated from James Madison College at Michigan State University, BA in Social Relations and Policy and major in Political Theory Constitutional Democracy.
- Juris Doctorate, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Oakland County 2015-2021, Human Trafficking Division, Complex Narcotics, and Homicide Cases
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Oakland County Bar Association
- Member, Oakland County Bar Association, Inns of Court (2015)
- Judge Rowe is a lifelong resident of Oakland County.
- Member, Oakland County SAVE Task Force (Serving Adults wo are Vulnerable and/or Elderly)
- Member, Association of Black Judges of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association Fellow
- Member, Wolverine Bar
order to better serve the attorneys and litigants appearing in Judge Rowe's courtroom, we have adopted the following guidelines. Please
advise your clients and staff so that there are no misunderstandings. You can obtain a copy of the Protocol by clicking the highlighted link.