- Appointed to the Oakland County Circuit Court in August 2021 becoming the second African American male to serve on the Sixth Circuit Bench.
- Graduated from James Madison College at Michigan State University, BA in Social Relations and Policy and major in Political Theory Constitutional Democracy.
- Juris Doctorate, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Oakland County 2015-2021, Human Trafficking Division, Complex Narcotics, and Homicide Cases
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Member, Oakland County Bar Association
- Member, D. August Straker Bar Association
- Member, Wolverine Bar Association
- Member, Oakland County Bar Association, Inns of Court (2015)
- Judge Rowe is a lifelong resident of Oakland County.
COVID-19 Court Protocols
COVID PROTOCOLS for Judge Rowe will continue in effect until further notice. However, if the Governor,
Legislature, or the Supreme Court issue an order requiring an extension of existing
shelter at home requirements, these protocols will continue until such an
During the duration of this order, the court will
not conduct in-court, personal, proceedings. The COVID-19 Court Protocols takes precedent over the below protocol.
DUE TO THE CURRENT EMERGENCY PLEASE REVIEW COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR PROCEDURAL CHANGES
order to better serve the attorneys and litigants appearing in Judge Rowe's courtroom, we have adopted the following guidelines. Please
advise your clients and staff so that there are no misunderstandings. You can obtain a copy of the Protocol by clicking the highlighted link.