- Graduated with honors University of Michigan, BA in Psychology, 2000
- Juris Doctorate, Wayne State Law School, 2004
- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Macomb County 2005-2017
- General Counsel Success Mortgage Partners, Inc. 2017-2020
- Law Offices of Yasmine I. Poles, PLLC. 2019-2020
- Appointed to the Oakland County Circuit Court 2020
- Member Chaldean Chamber of Commerce
- Member State Bar of Michigan
- Member, State Bar of Michigan, Criminal Law Committee
- Member United States District Court - Eastern District of Michigan
- Former Member of Governor Task Force on Child Abuse and Neglect
- Member Criminal Defense Association of Michigan
- Member Michigan Association of Justice
- Member Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
- Member Oakland County Bar Association
- Member, Oakland County Bar Association, Criminal Law Committee
- Member, Oakland County Bar Association, Circuit Court Committee
- Member, Oakland County Bar Association, Employment Law Committee
- Member, Oakland County Bar Association, Real Estate Committee
- Member, Oakland County Bar Association, Professional Responsibility Committee
- Member Macomb County Bar Association
- Member Wolverine Bar Association
COVID-19 Court Protocols
COVID PROTOCOLS for Judge Poles will continue in effect until further notice. However, if the Governor, Legislature, or the Supreme Court issue an order requiring an extension of existing shelter at home requirements, these protocols will continue until such an extension terminates.
During the duration of this order, the court will not conduct in-court, personal, proceedings. The COVID-19 Court Protocols takes precedent over the below protocol.
DUE TO THE CURRENT EMERGENCY PLEASE REVIEW COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR PROCEDURAL CHANGES
In order to better serve the attorneys and litigants appearing in Judge Poles's courtroom, we have adopted the following guidelines. Please advise your clients and staff so that there are no misunderstandings.
If you have questions about an upcoming matter please email JudgePolesChambers@oakgov.com or CircuitCourt@oakgov.com.