Please follow ALL 4 STEPS in order to
complete your request for PPO.
1. Complete PPO Petition and Proposed Order by using
- OR Fill out the petition/form that is appropriate for your situation that can be found below this subject page.
- Note: Michigan Legal Help may not be compatible with MAC computers.
2. CompleteVerified Statement.
3. CompleteParenting Time Worksheet if you have children in common with Respondent.
4. Send ALL DOCUMENTS in Step 1-3 to PPO@oakgov.com
* YOU MUST include your contact information on your PPO petition to ensure
that your rights are protected. Without this information, the court will
not be able to schedule a hearing for you in the event your PPO is
*ALL forms MUST be signed by petitioner.
*ALL attachments must be in Adobe.pdf format.
*For information on signing a petition saved as a PDF visit Adobe .
Call 248-303-1534 for questions regarding PPO forms, motions, and how to file documents in PPO cases.
The PPO office staff cannot tell you the status of a pending PPO petition nor why a PPO request was denied.
Staff cannot give legal advice.
The below forms must be completed in order to process a Personal Protection Order (PPO) Against a Minor in a Non-Domestic Relationship.
These are pdf files that may be completed in Adobe or printed and completed.
Before completing these forms, please review the:
Procedural Instructions for Personal Protection Orders.
If you don't understand something on the forms or have any questions about completing them, please call the PPO Office number or 248-303-1534.
Are you a victim of domestic violence?
Anyone with access to your computer may be able to tell what web sites you have visited. It may be safer to use the internet at a public place such as a local library.
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) for assistance finding local resource contact information.