the COVID-19 Emergency please follow ALL 4 STEPS in order to
complete your request for PPO.
1. Complete PPO Petition and Proposed Order by using
2. CompleteVerified Statement.
3. CompleteParenting Time Worksheet if you have children in common with Respondent.
4. Send ALL DOCUMENTS in Step 1-3 to PPO@oakgov.com
*ALL forms MUST be signed by petitioner.
*ALL attachments must be in Adobe.pdf format.
*For information on signing a petition saved as a PDF visit Adobe .
Call 248-464-2907 for questions regarding PPO forms, motions, and how to file documents in PPO cases.
The PPO office staff cannot tell you the status of a pending PPO petition nor why a PPO request was denied.
Staff cannot give legal advice.
The below forms must be completed in order to process a Personal Protection Order (PPO) for a Domestic Relationship. These are pdf files that may be completed in Adobe or printed and completed.
Before completing these forms, please review the
Procedural Instructions for Personal Protection Orders
If you don't understand something on the forms or have any questions about completing them, please call the PPO Office number or 248-858-0117.
Instructions for Completing Page 1 "Petition for Personal Protection Order"Petition for Personal Protection Order (Domestic Relationship)
- CC 375Addendum to Petition for Personal Protection Order (Domestic)
- OC form CC-PPO 11Verified Statement Re: PPO Action
- OC form CC-PPO 2Custody and Parenting Time for PPO Action Worksheet
- OC form CC-PPO 4Prior Cases
- OC form CC-PPO 3Notice of Hearing on Petition for Personal Protection Order
- CC 381Proof of Service
- OC form CC-PPO 1
Are you a victim of domestic violence?
Anyone with access to your computer may be able to tell what web sites you have visited. It may be safer to use the internet at a public place such as a local library.
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) for assistance finding local resource contact information.