The below forms must be completed in order to process a Personal Protection Order (PPO) for a Domestic Relationship. These are pdf files that may be completed in Adobe or printed and completed.
Before completing these forms, please review the
Procedural Instructions for Personal Protection Orders
If you don't understand something on the forms or have any questions about completing them, please call the PPO Office number or 248-858-0117.
Instructions for Completing Page 1 "Petition for Personal Protection Order"Petition for Personal Protection Order (Domestic Relationship)
- CC 375Addendum to Petition for Personal Protection Order (Domestic)
- OC form CC-PPO 11Verified Statement Re: PPO Action
- OC form CC-PPO 2Custody and Parenting Time for PPO Action Worksheet
- OC form CC-PPO 4Prior Cases
- OC form CC-PPO 3Notice of Hearing on Petition for Personal Protection Order
- CC 381Proof of Service
- OC form CC-PPO 1
Are you a victim of domestic violence?
Anyone with access to your computer may be able to tell what web sites you have visited. It may be safer to use the internet at a public place such as a local library.
Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233) for assistance finding local resource contact information.