Subscribe to Circuit Court eFiling Updates
Notice: Tyler Odyssey eFile & Serve will NOT be available for eFiling after 4:30 p.m. on Friday, December 15, 2017.
County's eFiling is hosted by MiFILE, Powered by TrueFiling, where
court documents of the 6th Judicial Circuit Court shall be eFiled.
Beginning Monday, December 18, 2017 at 7:00 a.m. EST, eFiling will be available through TrueFiling at
Previous TrueFiling users do not need to register again. However,
service contacts and payment accounts will need to be added to the
Oakland County cases.
Below are a few notable changes to the new MiFILE:
Every filer must register. A filer can
"connect" with other users to file on behalf of others, to share filing
history, and to share payment accounts.
If Service is selected during file
submission, service on the selected parties is made at the time of
submission. The system will generate a Proof of Service document that
will be filed into the court file.
Payment is applied to the filer's credit
card at the time of submission - if a document is rejected, the payment
will be refunded.
The submitted dated will appear as the "received for filing" time stamped date of the document.
Filing deadlines are extended to midnight
- documents submitted after midnight on Friday will be accepted as of
8:00 a.m. the following morning.
Statutory document filing fees are
subject to a credit card transaction fee up to 3% - all other documents
will not be charged any fees.
More information regarding MiFILE is available at http://www.mifile.info/ and through our
frequently asked questions.
Tyler Odyssey eFile & Serve will not be available for eFling after 4:30 p.m. on Friday, December 15, 2017. To access previous filings and payment history, go to https://michigan.tylerhost.net. The site will be available until March 2, 2017.
Important eFiling information:
- Notice of Mandatory eFiling/Quick Tips
- eFiling Fees:
- Effective January 1, 2016, the eFiling fees for the eFiling program will be reduced to $5.00 for eFile and Serve, and $2.50 for eFile Only/Service Only, pursuant to HB 5029.
- Effective with the implementation of the new State's eFiling program (proposed go-live on 12/4/17), there are no fees for eFiling or service. Statutory fees will be subject to credit card fees, not to exceed 3%.
- Pursuant to Administrative Order 2007-3 mandatory eFiling (including case initiation) is required on all "A", "C", "P" and "N" case types.
- Pursuant to Administrative Order 2010-3 mandatory eFiling (after case initiation) is required on all DO case types.
- Extension of eFiling: Amendment of Administrative Orders 2007-3 and 2010-3.
- Information regarding the 6th Circuit Court Business Court implementation.
- Information on submission of Out-of-State Subpoenas pursuant to MCL 600.2201 et seq.
If you require assistance, or need access to a computer or scanner to participate with eFiling, please visit the Oakland County Clerk's E-Services Center, located in the courthouse next to the County Clerk's Office.
All praecipes on eFiling cases must be submitted through the Oakland County ePraecipe application. Hearings will no longer be scheduled if the praecipes are submitted through the eFiling program as part of a pleading. A tutorial on how to use ePraecipe application is available and there is no fee to file a praecipe in this manner.
Notice: All summary disposition documents and certain documents are required to be filed with judge's chambers in hard copy. Contact the assigned judge's chambers with any questions.
Training and support on how to use Tyler Odyssey eFile & Serve is available online via teleconference.
Training on MiFILE TrueFiling will be available in person in the courthouse and via webinar. Dates and details will be made available as soon as possible. Check back here for updated information.
Monday, November 13, 2017
Oakland County Bar Assoc.1760 S
Telegraph Rd Ste 100, Bloomfield Hills
|Wednesday, November 22, 2017||9:00 - 10:30||Judicial Conference Room, 2nd floor, west wing of Courthouse|
|Wednesday, November 29, 2017||9:00 - 10:30||Judicial Conference Room, 2nd floor, west wing of Courthouse|
|Wednesday, December 6, 2017||9:00 - 10:30||Judicial Conference Room, 2nd floor, west wing of Courthouse|
|Tuesday, December 12, 2017||9:00 - 10:30||Judicial Conference Room, 2nd floor, west wing of Courthouse|
|Wednesday, December 20, 2017||9:00 - 10:30||Judicial Conference Room, 2nd floor, west wing of Courthouse|
|Wednesday, January 3, 2018||9:00 - 10:30||Judicial Conference Room, 2nd floor, west wing of Courthouse|