ONLINE PAYMENTS WILL BE OFFLINE ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 17, 2016 from 1:30
a.m. to 1:30 p.m. EST. DURING THIS TIME YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ONLINE.
You can now pay for the following Community Corrections fees online:
- WWAM Day Fees ($15 per day)
- Participants can pay for multiple WWAM Days, however payment must be in $15 dollar increments or the payment will be rejected*. See WWAM Days Calculation Table below
- WWAM Reinstatement Fee ($15 must be paid in full or payment will be rejected*)
- Step Forward Program Fee ($25 must be paid in full or payment will be rejected*)
- Anger Management Enrollment Fee ($25 must be paid in full or payment will be rejected*)
*Rejected Payments: Your payment will be processed through your bank, however, we will reject the payment due to an invalid amount and a credit will be administered the following business day. Funds will be credited to your bank account within 10 business days.NOTE:
Each payment type
will require a separate transaction and is subject to an Enhanced Access FeePayment Methods:
Visa, MasterCard, and Discover
- If you prefer to pay at one of our locations (Pontiac or Troy) you must pay with a money order payable to OCCCD. We DO NOT accept cash, check or credit card on site.
Before you begin to make a payment, make sure you have the required information listed here:
- Court name (for example: 52-2 Clarkston)
- Docket Number (if you are sentenced to a program for more than one docket, you will need to enter both docket numbers) If you do not know your docket number, please contact the court(s).
- Valid Email Address (a receipt will be sent to your email)
NOTE: All online payments will appear on your bank statement with G2GCharge.com as the merchant.
Select Payment Type (each payment type requires a separate transaction):
Each payment type
will require a separate transaction and is subject to an Enhanced Access FeeWWAM Days Calculation Table:
Participants can pay for future WWAM Days but cannot carry a balance.
If you would like to pay for more than 20 days, multiply the number of days you want to pay for by $15. Example: 31 days x $15 = $465