Search Marriage and Death Records! This service allows you to search and order marriage and death records that have occurred in Oakland County. There is no fee for this service; fees are only applicable if you order a certificate.
Records available through this search are:
- Marriage records dated as far back as 1827
- Death records dated as far back as 1941 and are continuously being updated
Archived records that are not available through this search are available for research in person. You may contact our office at (248) 858-0571 to obtain more information on how to do this.
HOW TO SEARCH
- Select the record type that you are searching for, or you may select ‘All’ to receive both marriage and death records in the same search.
- Enter either the year of death or the year of marriage to narrow your search.
- Enter the name of the person(s) you are interested in and select ‘Search’.
- Once you have found the record(s) you are interested in, simply select the ‘order’ option.
NOTE: By law, birth records are not available to the public and may only be obtained by the individual named on the record or their parents.