Welcome to the Oakland County Real Property Official Records Search. These services will allow you to search the history of property records or obtain recorded property documents.
The Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds is proud to introduce a more efficient way to search for all of your property records - the all-new Super Index. Using Google technology, Super Index provides users with more options and faster search results.
- Free search
- Faster results
- PDF documents for simplified viewing, saving and printing
- Full document search (no longer limited to indexed information)
- $6.00 first document
- $1.00 each additional document per transaction
US Land Records
US Land Records.com - This service will provide features to search the history of property records or obtain recorded property documents. Searches may be purchased in bulk packages or one at a time. The fee structure is shown below as well as instructions for registering, performing the search, opening images and printing them.
How to Register
- Fill out the registration form
- Choose a Member ID and Password for future visits
- A TIFF image plug-in for your browser (Netscape or Explorer) is required for viewing documents.
- A system test is available at the uslandrecords.com website to test your browser for the plug-in and to install it on your computer, if needed.
- You will be able to obtain the entire document for your use.
- If you need a printout of an image, simply click the print button at the top of your browser window.
- These documents are unofficial copies but can be used for verification, personal or professional records or documentation backup.
- Certified copies must be obtained directly from the Register of Deeds Office.
Download your Image Document
- Save a copy of the complete document to your local hard drive
Choose from four search packages. In addition to search fees there will also be a $1.00 per document view fee. You can print documents at no additional fee.
- $40.00 per month or 80 searches - whichever comes first
- $80.00 per month or 170 searches- whichever comes first
- $120.00 per month or 260 searches - whichever comes first
- $200.00 per month or 450 searches - whichever comes first
Pay-Per Access Members
- $5.00 per search PLUS a $1.00 per document view fee.
- Documents can be printed at no additional charge.
- A credit card must be used each time the system is accessed.