Passport Applications

Passport and Passport Card Applications may be submitted through the Oakland County Elections Office, located in the West Wing Extension from 8:00am - 4:00pm. For complete passport book and passport card information visit the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs.

  • The Passport book is required for all air travel abroad.
  • Passport cards are for land border travel only.

Passport Renewals do not require making a personal appearance before an Acceptance Agent; therefore, we do not accept Passport Renewal Applications (Form DS-82) at this office. 

No Passport Services Until Further Notice Elections & Voting can answer additional questions, call 248-858-0563