Set Aside Conviction

Set Aside Conviction

​​​Set Aside Conviction forms can be filed at the Oakland County Clerk's Office when sentencing has occurred at the 6th Judicial Circuit Court.

Visit the Michigan Legal Help website or MCL 780.621 for more information regarding setting aside a conviction and to determine if you qualify.

Instructions and forms for setting aside a conviction are as follows:

Submit to the Oakland County Clerk's Office:

​Related Documents: