Oakland County's eFiling is hosted by
MiFILE (powered by TrueFiling), where court documents of the 6th Judicial Circuit Court shall be eFiled. For Customer Care/Technical Support powered by Truefiling, please
email them or contact 1-855-959-8868. For Oakland County Clerk's Office eFiling assistance, please contact 248-452-8643.
Below are a few notable features to MiFILE:
- Every filer must register. A filer can "connect" with other users to file on behalf of others, to share filing history, and to share payment accounts.
- If Service is selected during file submission, service on the selected parties is made at the time of submission. The system will generate a Proof of Service document that will be filed into the court file.
- Payment is applied to the filer's credit card at the time of submission - if a document is rejected, the payment will be refunded.
- The submitted dated will appear as the "received for filing" time stamped date of the document.
- Filings that are submitted up to 11:59 pm will be accepted as of that business day. Filings submitted after 11:59 pm on a Friday, or a weekend, or if submitted on a holiday, will be accepted the following business day.
- Statutory document filing fees are subject to a credit card transaction fee up to 3% - all other documents will not be charged any fees.
For more information regarding MiFILE, see the frequently asked questions below or visit the