COVID-19 InformationVisit the
Court Records homepage for further information regarding office closure and the services available regarding the Clerk's Office legal court records and filing.Visit the
Clerk/Register of Deeds homepage for information on each division.
Search Court Explorer
Search Sixth Circuit Court Legal Records including cases that have been scanned into the Oakland County Clerk's Office imaging system. Older records that are not available online may be accessed in person or by mail through the Legal Records Division. Circuit Court cases may be searched by name or case number.
User Guide and Quick Tips
- View the register of actions (docket entries).
- View parties and attorneys listed on a case.
- Purchase documents to be mailed or emailed back to you.
Standard Copy Fees:
- Regular: $1.00 per page.
- Certified: $10.00 (per case number) plus $1.00 per page.
- An Enhanced Access Fee will be added when the order is finalized starting at $2.50.
- All sales are final, no refunds.
When purchasing documents you may choose to receive your copies by standard mail or by email when providing a valid email address.
All requests for certified documents must be mailed back to the requester and cannot be sent by email. Payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
Copies will be mailed or emailed within two business days of the request.