COVID-19 InformationVisit the
Court Records homepage for further information regarding office closure and the services available regarding the Clerk's Office legal court records and filing.Visit the
Clerk/Register of Deeds homepage for information on each division.
Search Court Explorer
Use Court Explorer to search, view or purchase public court legal records of the 6th Judicial Circuit Court. Circuit Court cases may be searched by name or case number. Cases include Domestic (such as divorce, custody, parenting time), Civil (such as contract, business, appeals, general civil cases over $25,000), and Criminal felony case types.
Public records are available dating back to the early 1990's. Older records that are not available online may be accessed in person or by mail through the Legal Records Division.
Note: while the office is not available for in-person visits, you may call or email the Legal Records Division for copies not available online.
- View the register of actions (docket entries).
- View parties and attorneys listed on a case.
- Purchase documents to be mailed or emailed back to you.
Standard Copy Fees:
- Regular: $1.00 per page.
- Certified: $10.00 (per case number) plus $1.00 per page.
- An Enhanced Access Fee will be added when the order is finalized starting at $2.50.
- All sales are final, no refunds.
- Payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
When purchasing documents you may choose to receive your copies by standard mail or by email when providing a valid email address. All requests for certified documents must be mailed to the requester and cannot be sent by email. Copies will be mailed or emailed within two business days of the request.