Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds Lisa Brown will bring the services of her office to the Ferndale Area
District Library and back to the Older Persons’ Commission in Rochester on Tuesday, November 28, through the
popular Local Office Visit program. A wide range of services will be available at the following locations and times:
Ferndale Area District Library, 222 E 9 Mile Rd, Ferndale, MI 48220, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Older Persons’ Commission, 650 Letica Dr, Rochester, MI 48307, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
“Through the Local Office Visit program we hope to help eliminate scheduling or transportation barriers residents
may face when receiving services from my office,” said Brown. “Through the program, my staff and I visit
communities in all parts of the county to make it easier and more convenient for people to access the services they
The following records and services are available at all Local Office Visits:
- Copies of birth, death and marriage certificates
- Copies of deeds, mortgages, liens and other property documents
- Copies of Oakland County Circuit Court documents, including divorce records
- Business registration or renewals, as well as access to Oakland County’s Assumed Business Names and
- Concealed pistol license renewals
- Marriage license applications
- Notary public applications
- Free Veterans ID Cards
- Free copies of the 2017 Oakland County Directory
- Register to vote
The Local Office Visit program holds events throughout Oakland County. Please visit www.oakgov.com/clerk or call
248-858-0561 for more information about upcoming dates and locations. Details are also available online for
identification requirements and fees, which are the same as those in the main office.