Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds Lisa Brown will bring the services of her office to the Southfield Public Library on Thursday, September 14, through the popular Local Office Visit program. A wide range of services will be available at the library, located at 26300 Evergreen, Southfield, MI 48076, from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
"We brought the services of my office to the Southfield Public Library in February of this year. It was so well attended, we're returning to assist more residents."
The following records and services are available at all Local Office Visits:
- Copies of birth, death and marriage certificates
- Copies of deeds, mortgages, liens and other property documents
- Copies of Oakland County Circuit Court documents, including divorce records
- Business registration or renewals, as well as access to Oakland County's Assumed Business Names and Co-Partnerships database
- Concealed pistol license renewals
- Marriage license applications
- Notary public applications
- Free Veterans ID Cards
- Free copies of the 2017 Oakland County Directory
- Register to vote
Please visit www.oakgov.com/clerk or call 248-858-0561 for additional dates and updated information. Details are also available online for identification requirements and fees, which are the same as those in the main office.