June 4, 2013, Pontiac, MI - Lisa Brown, Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds, continues the popular Local Office Visit program. Next up? Auburn Hills on June 13 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at City Hall, 1827 N. Squirrel Rd.
"We're all about service, which means bringing it right to Oakland County residents where they work and live," said Brown. "We know everyone's busy and we want to make it as convenient as possible to do business with us."
The following records and services are available at all Local Office Visits:
- Copies of birth, death and marriage certificates
- Marriage license applications
- Copies of deeds, mortgages, liens and other property documents
- Business registration or renewals, as well as access to Oakland County's Assumed Business Names and Co-Partnerships database
- Copies of Oakland County Circuit Court documents, including divorce records
- Voter registration and absentee voter applications
- Notary public applications
- Concealed pistol license renewals
More cities will be announced as the Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds continues this popular program. Visit www.oakgov.com/clerkrod for additional dates and updated information. Details are also available online for copy fees and identification requirements, which are the same as those in the main office.