May 28, 2013, Pontiac, MI - Lisa Brown, Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds, continues the popular Local Office Visit Program. A wide range of services will be coming to Southfield Township on June 6 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Southfield Township Hall, 18550 W. 13 Mile Rd. in Beverly Hills.
With the many responsibilities everyone's juggling these days, they don't always have time to get to our main office in Pontiac," said Brown. "That's why we bring these services right to Oakland County residents, to make it more convenient to do business with us."
The following records and services are available at all Local Office Visits:
- Copies of birth, death and marriage certificates
- Marriage license applications
- Copies of deeds, mortgages, liens and other property documents
- Business registration or renewals, as well as access to Oakland County's Assumed Business Names and Co-Partnerships database
- Copies of Oakland County Circuit Court documents, including divorce records
- Voter registration and absentee voter applications
- Notary public applications
- Concealed pistol license renewals
Oakland County residents are welcome at any of these upcoming Local Office Visits:
- Southfield Township: June 6, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Southfield Township Hall, 18550 W. 13 Mile Rd., Beverly Hills
- Auburn Hills: June 13, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., City Hall, 1827 N. Squirrel Rd.
More cities will be announced as the Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds continues this popular program. Visit www.oakgov.com/clerkrod for additional dates and updated information. Details are also available online for copy fees and identification requirements, which are the same as those in the main office.