April 11, 2013, Pontiac, MI - Lisa Brown, Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds, continues bringing services directly to Oakland County residents with the Local Office Visit program. Next stop? The Clarkston Secretary of State's Office at 7090 Sashabaw Rd. on April 25 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Local Office Visits deliver Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds services right to area neighborhoods. This visit will serve residents of Clarkston and surrounding communities.
"People don't always have time to get to our Pontiac office, especially while they're busy juggling work, school and family obligations," said Brown. "We're all about service, and making it more convenient to do business with us."
The following records and services are available at all Local Office Visits:
- Copies of birth, death and marriage certificates
- Marriage license applications
- Copies of deeds, mortgages, liens and other property documents
- Business registration or renewals, as well as access to Oakland County's Assumed Business Names and Co-Partnerships database
- Copies of Oakland County Circuit Court documents, including divorce records
- Voter registration and absentee voter applications
- Notary public applications
- Concealed pistol license renewals
Oakland County residents are welcome at any of these upcoming Local Office Visits:
- Clarkston: April 25, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Clarkston Secretary of State's Office, 7090 Sashabaw Rd.
- Lake Orion: May 7, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Orion Center, 1335 Joslyn Rd.
- Holly: May 16, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Holly Township Hall, 102 Civic Dr.
- Southfield Township: June 6, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Southfield Township Hall, 18550 W. 13 Mile Rd., Beverly Hills
- Auburn Hills: June 13, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., City Hall, 1827 N. Squirrel Rd.
More cities will be announced as the Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds continues this popular program. Visit www.oakgov.com/clerkrod
for additional dates and updated information. Details are also available online for copy fees and identification requirements, which are the same as those in the main office.