John A. Scott (R)
Commissioner, District 5
Sign up to receive my newsletter.
Boundaries: Includes the City of Keego Harbor, Orchard Lake Village, Sylvan Lake with a portion of Waterford Township and West Bloomfield Township.
First elected: November 2002 (now in 7th term)
Current term : January 1, 2015 -December 31, 2016
John A. Scott
Waterford, Michigan 48328
Phone: 248-891-9067 (Cell Phone)
- Scholarship Chairman-Pontiac Waterford Elks Lodge 810
- Scholarship Chairman-West Bloomfield Optimist Club
- Chairman Emeritus-Annual Fall Festival at St. Perpetua Catholic Church.
- Past President-Keego Harbor Optimist Club
- Member-West Bloomfield Youth Assistance
- Commander, 4th Degree Knights of Columbus Color Corp Assy. 3392
- Past Treasurer-Knights of Columbus St. Perpetua Council 13600
- Member-University of Michigan Alumni Association
- Member-University of Michigan Club of Greater Detroit
- Life Member – National Rifle Association
- Treasurer, Keego Harbor Optimist Club
- Faithful Trustee: Knights of Columbus 4th Degree Fr. Vincent Capodanno Assy. 3392
- Past Faithful Navigator: Knights of Columbus 4th Degree Fr. Vincent Capodanno Assy. 3392
- Int'l Order of Alhambra: Member
- VFW Post 1008: Life Member
Commissioner Scott is married to Jane and has lived in Waterford Township since 1984. He is a sales engineer for the Royal Oak based McMasters Koss Company, a distributor of sealing components to OEM automotive and MRO Industrial companies.