Eileen Kowall (R)
Commissioner, District 6
Sign up to receive my newsletter.
Boundaries: Includes White Lake Township and a portion of Waterford Township.
First elected: November 2014
Current term: January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2018
Oakland County Board of Commissioners
1200 North Telegraph Road
Pontiac, Michigan, USA, 48341-0421
2333 Cumberland Dr.
White Lake, MI 48383
248-858-0100 (County); 248-425-9708 (Cell)Fax:
248-858-1572 (County)E-mail: email@example.comCommittees:
- Finance: Vice Chair
- General Government: Member
- Public Services: Former Member
- Airport Committee: Member
- Audit Sub-Committee: Chair
- Oakland County Employee Retirement Board: Member
- Lake Improvement Boards for:
Cedar Island Lake, Eagle Lake, Grass Lake, Huntoon Lake, Lake Neva, Lake Ona, Pontiac Lake, Rainbow Lake, White Lake, and Williams Lake
- Waterford Chamber of Commerce
- Huron Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Highland/White Lake Business Association
- Oakland County Republican Party & Executive Committee
- North Oakland Republican Club
- Bloomfield Women's Republican Club
- Waterford Elks Club
- Huron Valley Optimists
- White Lake Historical Society
- Waterford Historical Society
- Church of the Holy Spirit - Highland Twp.
- Friends of Highland Recreation Area
Eileen Kowall previously served on the Oakland County Board of Commissioners from 2003-2008. She served as the state representative for the 44th State House District from 2009-2014. Graduating from the University of Detroit with a degree in Dental Hygiene in 1974, she practiced until 1996. From 1990-2004, she worked with the family company, Accurate Woodworking, in design, sales and sales management.Personal:
Commissioner Kowall has been married to her husband, Mike, for over 40 years. They have two grown daughters, Marissa and Stephanie, a son-in-law, Tom, and two grandchildren, Madeline and Colin. Eileen and Mike have lived in White Lake Twp. since 1981.