Mike Bosnic (R)
Commissioner, District 16 Sign up to receive my newsletter.
Includes the City of Clawson, the majority of central and eastern Troy with a northeastern section of Troy. A southeastern portion of the City of Troy's borders connects to the City of Clawson. A portion of northeastern Royal Oak.First elected:
November 2010Current term:
January 1, 2013- December 31, 2014Contact information:
Oakland County Board of Commissioners
1200 North Telegraph Road
Pontiac, Michigan, USA, 48341-0421Phone:
248-858-0100 (County); 248-435-3509 (Office)Fax:
248-858-1572 (County)E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Committees:
- Public Services--Vice Chair
- Planning & Building -- Member
- Republican Caucus-- Vice Chair
- Human Resources -- Former Vice Chair
Oakland County Achievements:
- Sponsored numerous Property Tax Appeal Seminars throughout Oakland County.
In the Community:
- Former President of Clawson School Board 2003-2012
- Michigan State University Alumni Association Life Member
- Notre Dame Alumni Association member
- Youth Basketball Coach
- Host of "School Talk" on CLAW TV
- Troy Community Coalition
Commissioner Bosnic is a practicing attorney with offices in Clawson and Troy. As Commissioner, he has accepted no county funds for conference travel, lodging, memberships, or subscriptions.