Every 10 years, the Oakland County Board of Commissioners is responsible for establishing county commission districts that are drawn based on the latest Census data. On November 9, 2021, the Apportionment Commission, which is made up of the full Board of Commissioners, adopted the county's 2023-2032 commission districts.
For your convenience, there are several different ways to view the 2023 districts. To view an interactive version of the map, click here
. To view individual district map PDF files, click on the links below.
- District 1: Portions of the cities of Birmingham, Royal Oak, and Troy
- District 2: The City of Clawson, and portions of the cities of Royal Oak and Troy
- District 3: The cities of Hazel Park and Madison Heights, and portions of the City of Troy
- District 4: The City of Auburn Hills, and portions of the City of Rochester Hills
- District 5: Addison and Oxford townships, the City of Rochester, the villages of Leonard and Oxford, and portions of Oakland Township and the City of Rochester Hills
- District 6: Orion Township, the Village of Lake Orion, and portions of Oakland Township and the City of Rochester Hills
- District 7: Brandon, Groveland, Holly, Rose, and Springfield townships, the villages of Holly and Ortonville, and portions of Highland and White Lake townships, and the entire portion of the City of Fenton within Oakland County
- District 8: Independence Township, the cities of Lake Angelus and Clarkston, and portions of Waterford Township
- District 9: Portions of Bloomfield Township and the City of Pontiac
- District 10: The cities of Keego Harbor and Sylvan Lake, portions of Waterford and West Bloomfield townships, and portions of the City of Pontiac
- District 11: The cities of Bloomfield Hills and Orchard Lake, and portions of Bloomfield and West Bloomfield townships
- District 12: The Village of Wolverine Lake, and portions of Commerce, Waterford, and White Lake townships
- District 13: Lyon and Milford townships, the City of South Lyon, the Village of Milford, and portions of Highland and White Lake townships
- District 14: The cities of Walled Lake and Wixom, and portions of Commerce Township and the City of Novi
- District 15: Novi Township, the entire portion of the City of Northville within Oakland County, and portions of the cities of Farmington Hills and Novi
- District 16: The City of Farmington, and portions of the City of Farmington Hills
- District 17: The cities of Lathrup Village and Oak Park, Royal Oak Township, and portions of the City of Southfield
- District 18: Southfield Township, the villages of Franklin, Bingham Farms, and Beverly Hills, and portions of the City of Southfield
- District 19: The cities of Berkley, Ferndale, Huntington Woods, and Pleasant Ridge, and portions of the cities of Birmingham and Royal Oak
- County PDF Map
Click here to download shapefiles of the maps.
Click here to download KML files of the maps.