SUNDAY • AUGUST 27, 2017
Open House hours 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Air Show starts at 2:00 pm
The Oakland County International Airport Air Show & Open House is one of the finest family entertainment events in Michigan. It features a full spectrum of aviation entertainment and exhibits such as championship aerobatic teams, individual performers, freefall parachute demonstrations, World War II aircraft, and a variety of military, commercial and civilian aircraft and vehicles on display. Admission is free for attendees. There is a $5 parking fee per vehicle.
The Yankee Air Museum is offering living history flight experiences!
Ride a B-17
Ride a B-25
Sponsorship of the OCIA Air Show & Open House gives your business the opportunity to support a family-friendly, community-focused event that attracts more than 20,000 people from the greater Oakland County area.
Be a part of the enthusiasm at the OCIA Air Show & Open House as a sponsor, advertiser or a vendor on Sunday, August 27, 2017 in Waterford, Michigan. Participation offers these advantages:
- Visibility for you and your company at a community event that attracts 20,000 individuals
- An opportunity to entertain special customers, clients or employees in a unique, cost-effective way
- A chance to associate with business leaders and decision makers
- A way to support and promote our community
AIR SHOW & RAMP SPONSOR • $5,000
Recognition on all marketing materials, event signage, social media, website, and slideshow inside OCIA terminal. Ten tickets to VIP tent. Mention in media releases. (2 AVAILABLE)
PARKING SPONSOR • $5,000
Recognition on all marketing materials, event signage, social media, website, and slideshow inside OCIA terminal. Sponsor is given the opportunity to provide coupons with all parking slips for the event. Ten tickets to the VIP tent. Mention in media releases.
VIP TENT SPONSOR • $2,500
Recognition on all marketing materials, event signage, social media, website, and slideshow inside OCIA terminal. Five tickets to VIP tent.
PARTY SPONSOR • $2,000
KIDS PLAYLAND SPONSOR • $2,000
HEALTH AND SAFETY FAIR SPONSOR • $2,000
PARACHUTE JUMP SPONSOR • $750
PANCAKE BREAKFAST SPONSOR • $500 (provided by Chris Cakes)
NASA GUY SPONSOR • $500
SUPPORTING SPONSOR • $500
All sponsorship levels also receive
- Banner displayed on our Sponsor Board
- Photographs with sponsored group as scheduling permits
- Acknowledgment by the show’s announcer throughout the day
- Acknowledgement of sponsorship on website and social media
- Scheduled advance appearances (when possible) by the airshow performers at your designated location
- NOTE: The VIP Spectator Area is located on the Flight Line, giving the holders of VIP Passes an unobstructed view of the air show. This area will provide box seating.
Open House Activities
- Health and Safety Fair - 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Bill Crell the NASA Guy (experiments / demonstrations)
- Airplane Rides
- Open Cock-pit Airplane Rides
- Helicopter Rides
- Kids Bounce House & Rock Wall
- U of M Flight
- Vintage Jets on display
- Roundball One - The Detroit Piston's Jet
- Radio Controlled Airplanes - Demos available!
- Parachute jumps
- WW2 Military Vehicles
- Yankee Air Force B-25 (rides available) & C-47
- Tuskegee Motor Gliders
- Michigan Mason’s Child Identification Program
- Oakland County Sheriff's Helicopter and Hovercraft!
- Civil Air Patrol Flag Folding Lessons and Demonstrations
...and much, much more!
We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions. If you do not find an answer to your question here, please contact us at 248-666-3900 or email@example.com.