The safety and well-being of airport employees and visitors remain our top priority. As an essential service to the aviation community, Oakland County Airports remain operational while implementing the following steps to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 until further notice:
- Airport terminal buildings are open to the non-flying public by appointment only during the hours of 8:30am – 5pm Monday through Friday. The maintenance facility at PTK is closed to the public until further notice.
- The J. David VanderVeen conference center at OCIA is currently closed until further notice.
- All visitors will be screened and receive a temperature check upon entering the terminal. In the event of a failed screening or a temperature over 100.4F, visitors will be prohibited from entering the building.
- Social distancing practices will be adhered to as the preferred method whenever possible.
- All visitors must wear a mask before entering. Masks will be available for visitors if needed.
- Emphasis on practicing good hygiene and maintaining a clean work environment will be our highest priority.
From our family to yours, please remain vigilant, stay safe and healthy, and support those that may need some extra assistance around you. We are in this together.