The American Rescue Plan funding from the federal government provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for communities. These are one-time investments that will allow the county to make critical and transformational investments that will improve the lives of our residents and help our businesses, communities and organizations succeed and thrive.
- Expand and improve access to mental health services for residents and students.
- Resources and coaching for small businesses.
- Resources and tools for a skilled and educated workforce.
- A path toward more affordable housing as well as environmentally sustainable and livable neighborhoods.
- Continuation of emergency assistance related to the COVID pandemic.