Dear Dear One Stop Shop Client,
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus health emergency, we are suspending our walk-in process until
April 13, 2020
(subject to change). In order to continue to assist you in the process of starting your own business during this time, please take the following steps:
- All mapping functions and property identification sheets can be obtained on
Property Gateway. This is the same program that we use here in the office and is available to the public anywhere there is internet access.
- Any maps larger than 11” x 17” can be printed by us and mailed to you after your online purchase. These are usually completed within one business day.
- For any other questions, you can reach us at
email@example.com or (248) 858-0783. (You may need to leave a message, and someone will return your call).
Thank you for your understanding during this time. Please make sure that you are taking all precautions necessary to protect yourself from infection.
- Washing your hands often with soap and warm water for 20 seconds, and help young children do the same. If soap and water are not available, use an alcoholbased hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Covering your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, or cough/sneeze in your upper sleeve. Immediately throw away used tissues in the trash, then wash hands.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Staying home when sick except to get medical care.
- Avoiding close contact, sharing cups, or sharing eating utensils.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs.
- Practicing good health habits. Get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
If you have any questions regarding the business consulting process, contact us at
or (248) 858-0783.