Oakland County now offers citizens a convenient new way to pay recurring fees automatically using a credit card or checking account. Citizens can set up a payment agreement authorizing Oakland County to initiate electronic transfers of funds on a regular basis. Scheduled payments are established and maintained using Access Oakland.
Convenient, Secure, and Easy to Use
- Payments may be funded with an ATM Debit card (MasterCard, Visa and Discover), credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover), or checking account.
- Payments may be scheduled to occur weekly, every two weeks, monthly, twice a month, every three months, or twice a year.
- Checking and credit/debit card account numbers are not stored by Oakland County. In order to complete the current transaction, your credit/debit card or checking account information is passed directly to our payment processor via a secure connection.
How it Works
- Request an Access Oakland User Account by clicking on the 'Register' button below.
- Review the Access Oakland Scheduled Payment User Agreement and click the 'Agree' button to proceed.
- Complete the registration process and login to Access Oakland to manage your account.
- To create a scheduled payment, enter the scheduled payment information: the amount to pay, a start date, and the number of payments you want to schedule.
- Access Oakland will schedule each payment, withdraw the payment from your checking or credit card account at the appropriate time, and email you a confirmation after each payment has been made.
- You will also receive an email to notify you when you have less than three scheduled payments remaining.
|If you wish to use this service, please click on the 'Register' button. ||
|If you have an account and need to add, change or delete a payment|
schedule, please sign.