Holly Oaks ORV Park opens for the 2021 season on April 10.
Hours: Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Park address: 14551 Shields Road Holly MI, 48442
UPDATED 3/4/2021: Here are a few things you need to know before coming out to the park:
1) All vehicles will be required to have a dune-style flag
- The warning flag must be orange and rectangular, and shall maintain a minimum 10-foot height at standstill and a minimum eight-foot height under motion
2) Motorcycles and ATVs will be subject to an inspection for a U.S. Forest Service approved spark arrestor. Refunds will not be given for those violators.
3) To ensure that everyone has a fun and safe experience, ticket sales are capped at 500 per day at this time. Online ticket sales will stop two hours before the park closes. In-person sales will stop one hour before the park closes.
4) Tickets for each day can be purchased online starting at 9 p.m. the night before. Buying your ticket online is highly recommended. We will post on our Facebook page when capacity is reached for the day.
5) A ticket is needed for EACH vehicle that will be used in the park (not vehicles that will be left in the parking lot). Online tickets are $15 per vehicle (not per person). On-site sales of vehicle passes are $20 per vehicle.
6) When purchasing tickets online, use Guest Checkout for the most efficient experience (you don't need to click the Log-In button at the top of the page).
7) Don't forget your DNR ORV and ORV Trail stickers. If you don't have current stickers, you can purchase them at dozens of locations in/around Oakland County. Visit the DNR's website for a map of locations near you. The closest locations to the park are the Great Lakes Ace and Seven Lakes Party Store in Holly. You can always purchase them at your local Meijer or Walmart in the sporting goods section of the store. The total for both stickers is $36.25.
8) The park gates will open one hour before the park opens.
Key RULES to know before you visit (for complete list of rules click here)
- Vehicles should not be louder than 94 dBa when measured 20 inches from the exhaust pipe at approximately half the vehicle's rated RPMs. All vehicles are required to have a muffler and spark arrester containing baffles meeting the established United States Forest Service specifications. For additional information on exhaust system rules and testing, visit the DNR Web site.
- Tickets will NOT be refunded if vehicles do not pass a sound check at the park. Please test your vehicle prior to purchasing your tickets. There are many sound meter apps that can be downloaded to your phone, and several options for sound meters on Amazon for under $20.
- Kids 12+ are allowed to ride dirt bikes and quads in the park but MUST SHOW their DNR ORV Safety Training Certificate. Please bring the certificate to the park so staff can verify.
- Quads should only have one rider/driver unless they have a dedicated back seat. Passengers are not allowed on single-seat quads.
- Please follow posted speed limits. Oakland County Sheriff's Deputies may pull over and ticket those speeding on park roads.
Additional park information/links