When crisis strikes, Oakland County residents and businesses are always eager to step up and help in any way they can. Here are a few ways to help the families affected by the tragedy in Oxford as well as the extended school community.
Non-monetary donations can also be made by contacting the Oakland County Emergency Operations Center at OakEOC@oakgov.com.
To allow for any additional walk-in donations, this Fund at Oxford Bank will accept donations until Saturday January 15th, 2022. There is now have a new option set up via a partnership with National Compassion Fund, supported by Go Fund Me, at no cost. Foundations, Businesses, Corporations and Individuals alike will be able to use this new option. You can donate online with debit/credit cards; wire transfers can be used, and checks can be mailed directly to the National Compassion Fund. This new fund will accommodate Foundations and Corporations that need a 501(c)(3) option.
Resources from entities such as VictimsFirst.org and the National Compassion Fund are helping guide this process. As more information on the process, the Fund Committee, and other aspects of this become available it will be shared with the community at OxfordCommunityVictimsFund.com.
- Click here for the GoFundMe account
- For donations of $5,000 or greater, we recommend donating by check or wire transfer.
Donate by check:
- Mail your check to: National Compassion Fund, 1450 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Payable to: National Compassion Fund. Please write "Oxford" in the memo line.
Electronic Payment Information:
Organization Name: National Compassion Fund, LLC
Organization Phone Number: (571) 312-9810
Organization Street Address: 1450 Duke Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Federal Tax ID/EIN: 30-0022798
Account Name: National Compassion Fund, LLC
Banking Institution Name: Bank of America
Banking Address: 2747 Duke Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314
Account Number: 435044938017
Wire Routing Number: 026009593
ACH Routing Number: 051000017
Genisys Credit Union
- Donate at any branch. Questions to OxfordStrong@genisyscu.org
- Mail check to: Genisys Credit Union, P.O. Box 436034, Pontiac, MI 48343-6034 (Please make checks payable to: Genisys Credit Union - Oxford Strong)
- Online or Mobile Banking: Online at Genisyscu.org/oxford-strong. Transfer to Another Member, Account Number: 99910. First 3 Letters of Last Name: Gen, Share ID: S2.5
People are coming together on GoFundMe to support the Oxford community. Donate to the verified fundraisers below to help the individuals and families affected by this tragedy.Donate on GoFundMe