The Current Tax Profile identifies current year property tax obligations by specific address or parcel numbers. The Current Tax Profile provides:
- Real-time access to property tax information for parcels within local municipalities that use Oakland County's tax system
- Current year taxes, interest/penalty fees
- Tax payment due dates
- Last payment date
- Any interest or penalties paid (if applicable)
- Up to three years of tax history (depending on how long the local municipality has used Oakland County's tax system)
- Special assessments (appearing on tax bills)
- Assessed and Taxable values
- Homestead/Non-homestead values
This wealth of information can help title companies, lenders, appraisers and real estate professionals make timely and accurate decisions. Current Tax Profiles may be purchased with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) for $2.50 each.
If you wish to use these services on a regular basis, you can request a business account.