Click on the Image Above or Below
Take the OakGreen Challenge
Three Easy Steps to Register:
1. Enter Building Data in EPA Energy Star Portfolio Manager
Data about your building’s physical structure and energy use is entered through an ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager account. If you don't yet have an account, create one here to get started.
If you already have a Portfolio Manager account, you can enter your data right away. Be sure all of your energy accounts (water optional) are included and cover the time period from January 1, 2010, through December 31, 2010.
Continue to track your water and energy use in Portfolio Manager through December 31st, 2012. You will receive quarterly emails reminding you to do this.
2. Share Your Data with OakGreen
Sharing your data with OakGreen is easy and fast:
For Businesses, Schools and Local Governments
1. Login to your Portfolio Manager account,
2. Click the name of your facility and verify that all energy, occupancy, and optional water data for 2010 is input correctly.
3. Share Data with Oakland County OakGreen master account
Option 1: From My Portfolio View
Under Work with Facilities, click Share Facilities. Enter Portfolio manager Username OAKGREEN select Oakland County Planning & Economic Development Services- OakGreen and click continue.
Option 2: From Facility View
Go to Sharing Data section and Add user to share this facility. Enter Portfolio manager Username OAKGREEN select Oakland County Planning & Economic Development Services- OakGreen and click continue.
4. Choose the read only option
5. Click DONE
3. Register Online with OakGreen
Submit your contact information and proclaim your acceptance of the OakGreen Challenge at this website.