You are here:

Frequently Asked Questions: Special Needs/Disabilities

Please contact MSU Extension - Oakland County to answer any of your questions or call 248-858-0889.

Can I get more information on the therapeutic horseback riding?

If you would like more detailed information for Oakland County 4-H therapeutic horseback riding please contact our office at 248-858-0889.

What do you offer for special needs children?

Please contact our office at 248-858-0889 to get assistance in selecting what programs would best suit your needs.

What do we offer for daycare? (i.e., 4C's)

Currently, we do not offer any daycare programs.