What are your hours?
- April through June we are open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- July through September we are open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Thursday
- October through March we are open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, only on Wednesday.
- We are closed from 12:00 pm -1:00 pm
- Hours may vary due to staff training. Please call us at 248-858-0902 before bringing in samples.
Do you charge for your services?
Yes, we charge a small fee of $5.00 per visit.
How do I submit a plant or insect sample?
It's best to contact us first at 248-858-0902 as different items have varying submission guidelines.
Can I e-mail photographs?
You will need to take multiple photos that show the damaged area clearly and attach these photos in an Email Message
There is no cost for assistance via email.
We do have a 5 MB attachment size limit.
If necessary, you may need to send more than one message so that the attachments do not exceed this limit.
Do you come out to homes to answer questions?
No, we do not come out to individual homes.
Can you recommend lawn care/pest control/landscape companies?
No, we are not permitted to make commercial recommendations.
Can you tell me where I can find a certain tree/flower/shrub, etc.?
No, we do not maintain commercial inventory lists.