- City of Pontiac Tax Forms
- Online forms at the Pontiac City Income Tax Division site.
- Oakland County Treasurer's Office
- This department oversees Oakland County tax collections and property tax foreclosures.
- Michigan Department of Treasury
- Michigan state income and other tax forms are available from the past several years on this official administrative agency's website.
- Internal Revenue Service
- Access federal tax forms, instructions and publications since 1992 from this official IRS website. Search for items by number, keyword, or date. Includes local IRS office contact information.
- IRS Accessible forms and Publications for the Disabled
- The Internal Revenue Service offers content in a variety of file formats to accommodate people who use assistive technology such as screen reading software, refreshable Braille displays, and voice recognition software. We have prepared hundreds of tax forms and publications that can be downloaded or viewed online in text-only, Braille ready files, browser-friendly HTML, accessible PDF, and large print.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012