This page is still under construction.
- LARA - Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
- Contains a wealth of information for those willing to navigate the site: building codes and permit applications; professional and occupational licensing; family and health care services and facility licensing; banking and insurance statutes and regulations. Link to all state agency regulations through the Michigan Administrative Code and the Michigan Register. The site also collects administrative decisions: MERC decisions from 1998, Tax Tribunal decisions from 1995, and Workers' Compensation Appellate decisions from 1997, plus workers' comp forms and information on calculating benefits.
- U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Access to the Code of Federal Regulations through the U.S. Government Printing Office GPOAccess site. The Code of Federal Regulations is the codification of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the executive departments and agencies of the Federal Government.
- GPO FDSys
- From this U.S. Government Printing Office site, search the full text of the Code of Federal Regulations (from 1996- ) and the Federal Register (from 1994- ), by agency, search terms or citation. Through the http://www.regulations.gov link, review and submit comments on proposed regulations.
- This is the government's site for all regulations issued by U.S. Government agencies.
- Legal Information Institute (LII)
- Cornell University Law School posts the latest version of the U.S. Code available from the U.S. House of Representatives. The federal statutes are searchable by title, section number, popular name, and search terms. The database includes an on-screen update feature for changes in the laws. The U.S. Constitution and all of its amendments are also accessible from this website. Pull down the "Law about..." menu to read detailed information on many law related issues such as constitutional law, First Amendment and civil rights, employment law, etc.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012