Oops! Sorry! You've stumbled across a page that is still under construction. Please visit our current web pages at: http://www.oakgov.com/libraries/
Law Publications Online
- Oakland County Legal News
- Subscribers can access articles and legal notices from the paper: new case filings and judgments in Oakland County Circuit Court, mortgages recorded, tax liens on property, foreclosures, etc. non-subscribers can view the classifieds and some editorials.
- Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- Though access to a portion of this database is by subscription only, non subscribers can access the top legal news stories of the day, the classifieds, and some state and federal court opinions. Subscribers to the paper may obtain a password to access news archives, as well as other services on this website.
- JURIST: Legal News and Research
- University of Pittsburgh's School of Law legal news and research service. Law faculty and students research and report on the latest legal developments.
- Michigan Electronic Library
- Freely access numerous databases on medicine and health, science, business, etc., with your Michigan driver's license number. Go to Gale Group's LegalTrac database for articles in law reviews, legal newspapers, and bar association journals.
- University Law Review Project
- Stanford and Cornell law schools, along with other law related organizations, sponsor this website. Users can perform full text searches of the law journal database, or limit searches to a few journals on a particular topic. Free email abstract service is available.
- Washburn University School of Law
- The law school provides an alpha list of law reviews and journals. Some are available in electronic format and are full text searchable.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012