Oops! Sorry! You've stumbled across a page that is still under construction. Please visit our current web pages at: http://www.oakgov.com/libraries/
- Oakland County Probate Court
- The Estates Division of Probate Court posts several brochures on how to handle estate matters. Click on Forms & Applications to access local probate forms, as well as link to State Court Administrative Office (SCAO) approved forms.
- State Bar of Michigan
- The Michigan State Bar has created this web page with links to answer your basic estate planning questions.
- Planning for Your Peace of Mind
- Learn more about Michigan's statutory will form and health care directives from this pamphlet sponsored by the Legislative Service Bureau. Use the personal records forms to itemize personal, legal and financial information.
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law
- In question and answer format, this American Bar Association section defines and briefly explains estate, probate tax planning and related matters in laymen’s language.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012