Oops! Sorry! You've stumbled across a page that is still under construction. Please visit our current web pages at: http://www.oakgov.com/libraries/
- MichiganLegalAid.org - Elder Law
- The MichiganLegalAid.org's article section on elder law addresses issues such as legal and emotional concerns after loosing a loved one, alternatives to full guardianship of adults and more.
- Planning for Medicare
- The State Bar of Michigan's Elder Law and Advocacy Section discusses issues relating to living wills, durable power of attorney for health care, and do-not-resuscitate orders. Sample forms for each are included.
- Elder Law of Michigan, Inc.
- This website contains information on issues of concern to seniors. The organization uses volunteer attorneys to run a legal hotline for persons age 60 and older. Call (800) 347-5297 to speak to an attorney about Social Security, Medicare, wills and probate, consumer protection issues, and lots more.
- ABA Commission on Law & Aging
- The American Bar Association's Commission on Law and Aging produced this web page to help the public make informed end of life decisions.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012