Oops! Sorry! You've stumbled across a page that is still under construction. Please visit our current web pages at: http://www.oakgov.com/libraries/
- Michigan Legal Help
- The Michigan Legal Help website was created to help people who have to handle simple civil legal problems without a lawyer. There are articles you can read to learn about a specific area of the law and toolkits to help you prepare to represent yourself in court. For Family Law, this site covers such topics as Divorce, Custody, Parenting Time, Child Support, Annulment, Separate Maintenance and Paternity.
- Oakland County Friend of Court
- Navigate this website to find a wealth of procedural and other information on divorce, support, custody and parenting time issues. Some forms and instructions are included. Download these documents in full text: the FOC Handbook explains how the courts handle divorcing parent issues, the S.M.I.L.E. Program Handbook educates parents on the effects of divorce on children.
- Michigan Supreme Court
- A number of manuals and brochures can be downloaded from this State Court Administrative Office website including: Michigan Child Support Formula, Parenting Time Guidelines, Custody & Parenting Time Investigations. Court rules and laws associated with Friend of the Court are also included.
- AllLaw.com Child Support Calculator
- This website has a MI child support calculator to estimate potential child support. It also has links to information about child support law in general.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012