Oops! Sorry! You've stumbled across a page that is still under construction. Please visit our current web pages at: http://www.oakgov.com/libraries/
- Michigan Legal Help
- The Michigan Legal Help website was created to help people who have to handle simple legal problems without a lawyer. There are articles you can read to learn about a specific area of the law and toolkits to help you prepare to represent yourself in court. The Expungement area covers Setting Aside an Adult Criminal Conviction and Setting Aside a Juvenile Adjudication.
- Michigan Supreme Court
- View the Court's complete text of the State of Michigan Sentencing Guidelines Manual.
- State Appellate Defender Office
- SADO helps represent convicted indigent felons on appeals in Michigan. The site posts pro per appeals manuals and forms, and links to manuals of assistance to defense attorneys. Use the links on this website to search for state and federal cases and statutes, and use the directories to find defense attorneys, expert witnesses, court reporters and inmates in correctional facilities Parts of this website are by subscription only, but there is a lot of free information.
- United States Sentencing Commission
- The Commission provides the Federal Sentencing Guidelines Manual, from 1994 to the current edition. The website includes amendments, supplements, policy statements and official commentary on those guidelines. The Commission's newsletter is also accessible from their website.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012