Oops! Sorry! You've stumbled across a page that is still under construction. Please visit our current web pages at: http://www.oakgov.com/libraries/
- Michigan Offender Tracking Information System (OTIS)
- Michigan Department of Corrections online database.
- Michigan Public Sex Offender Registry (PSOR)
- Michigan State Police online database which provides offender information to the public.
- Michigan State Police Statistical Information
- Access statistics on crime, traffic accidents, gun licensure and more.
- National Crime Prevention Council
- The Council provides resources for individuals and organizations interested in preventing crime through social action. Click on "Topics" for detailed information on many related subjects such as fraud, bullying, hate/bias, neighborhood and school safety, etc.
- The National Center for Victims of Crime
- This non-profit organization serves the needs of people and communities harmed by crime. Click on "Get Help Series" located under the Victim Assistance tab, to access publications and links to legal and other resources on crime related topics, including workplace and domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking, hate crimes, elder abuse, handgun violence, and much more.
- Sourcebook of Criminal Justice Statistics
- U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics publication provided online by the University of Albany, NY.
- U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics
- The U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics collects and provides access to data and information on crime, criminal offenders, victims of crime, and the operation of justice systems at all levels of government.
- U.S. Office of Postsecondary Education, Campus Security Statistics
- Provides reported statistics on crimes at over 6,000 postsecondary education institutions in the United States.
1200 N Telegraph, Bldg 14 East, Pontiac, MI 48341 - Phone: 248-858-0012